Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 1 (:

Yay! Today's shopping trip was great! I got so many different fruits and veggies and healthy food. Its all still a learning process, even though I had to prepared a list to shop, I still had to google things at the grocery store. I honestly feel so much better, even after one day... along with doing the Vegan Pledge, I am also quitting smoking.  Both kinds,  tobacco and weed. I want to see what clean, healthy living will do for my body, mainly, my eating disorder & my cyst I get on my Ovary. The hardest part for me has been not being able to have salt. I loooove salt. But, I have successfully not used it at all today. Haha.

My eating disorder today, has been mild. I screwed my thoughts up though briefly because I weighed myself.  Scales are my enemy... but I just told myself that I have eaten clean, and there is no reason to fret about my weight.

Join me in my pledge!  (:

30DaysToVegan♥

No comments:

Post a Comment